Thursday, January 11, 2018

Chase Fortmiller

Not only do I need to complete this class to finish my BA Admin associates degree, I also have aspirations to join the marketing world. My dream is to do sports marketing for some of the biggest names in athletics. I am excited to learn about marketing techniques that I can use in my career. I hope to learn some helpful tools, as well as some secrets of the field.

Outside of academics, I love playing video games in my free time. My favorite games include: Overwatch, PUBG, and Fortnite. I also enjoy playing basketball, lifting weights, and spending time with the people that I care about. I love traveling, however i haven't done very much of it. Although I hope to see the world one day, I made the decision to get an education and join the work force before hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment